When a company joins the association, they confirm their commitment to NORA’s Guiding Principles. The first principle is:“We make health, safety, and environmental considerations a top priority in our planning for all existing and new facilities, processes, products, and services.”
To that end, the association will host its 3nd annual NORA Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) Forum on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas. If your role within your company significantly relates to EH&S issues, this forum is tailored just for you.
You may register for the EH&S Forum as a stand-alone event for just $149, or combine with the NORA Winter Meeting Registration for $359.
2016 EH&S Forum Topics
- Drive Cam Technology: Protecting Your Drivers & Your Bottom Line
- Drug Legalization: Practical Effects for NORA Members
- Old School vs. New School: The Culture of Safety is Changing
- Used Oil Logistics: An EH&S Perspective
- EH&S Case Studies: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- EH&S Roundtable Q&A Session
2016 EH&S Sponsors
Sponsorship includes your company logo displayed on signage inside the EH&S Forum meeting room on Wednesday, February 17. Your company logo will also appear on all the EH&S Forum schedules in the EH&S book as well as a half page black and white ad in the EH&S printed materials.